Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser #10: True Love

It is that time where my peers and I must write a 200 word, no more and no less snippet inspired from a picture of our choice! It is Tantalizing Tuesday! This little story is called TRUE LOVE. Let's remember true love isn't just between a man and a woman. True love is for everyone. We should embrace it and celebrate it! Enjoy!
 
 
 



David was so in love with Mark, it wasn’t funny. After three years, he still felt like Mark was the only man on earth for him. Hell, in some ways it felt like they had only met yesterday. In others, it felt as if they had always been together. Mark was the love of his life.
As David lay on the bed, he reminisced about the first day he and Mark met. He was sitting at the fountain downtown, enjoying the weather when Mark walked up, made a wish, and tossed a coin in. Finding Mark to be the sexiest man he’d ever seen, David said “Your wish has come true, I’m right here. Just kidding. Hello, my name is David.” Mark looked at him for a minute, stunned. “That was a bold statement. Mark. Would you like to go grab something to eat with me?” From that day on, life was bliss.
“Hey honey, I’m home!”
David jumped up from the bed and ran into the living room where Mark was waiting by the door.
“Uh, what a day! I am so ready to be home and enjoy life again.”
“Then let’s cuddle.”
“Mmmm, good idea. I love you.”
 
Hop on by and see what the others have come up with! You won't be disappointed! :)
 

11 comments:

  1. Romantic and sensitive. You have the foundation for a story. I hope you develop it with more details, not necessarily erotica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! Pablo, I may write more on it at a later time. I have the idea for a short story collection and that will probably make it into the book. Thanks for your opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very romantic, a teaser that could be developed. I'd love to know more of the characters. Well done

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Naomi! I create my teasers all with the idea that I may develop the stories at a later time. Thank you very much for your imput. :)

      Delete
  4. This Teaser is sweet and romantic. For most of us, meeting our significant other is just like this: a casual happenstance. That makes this scenario so believable. There are no colliding planets, just a soft and simple uncomplicated or dramatic encounter which surprisingly becomes the foundation for the rest of a happy, blissful life. Beautifully done:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the very down-to-earth quality of your characters. Nice to have you in the group! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to be back in the group! I'm so glad you like my writing! :D

      Delete
  6. I am checking for word verification, sug.....Yes, it is up:( xo

    ReplyDelete