Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tantalizing Tuesday Teaser #9: The Nymph Iona

Happy Tuesday! Today I am joining in Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers and writing a 200 word tease based on a picture of my choice! Other bloggers will be joining in today's activity with pictures of their choice so check out their blogs after reading my little contribution! Have fun hopping!
 
 

As I sit on the water’s edge, admiring the scenery before me, I notice something out in the middle of the pond. Slowly, it swims toward me and after a few moments, I notice the red hair and milky-white face of a beautiful woman. She looks to be no more than 23 years old.
 
 She swims to the water’s edge and stands up to a full height of about 5’4”. “I’ve been watching you, Thomas,” she says. My jaw drops. “How did you know my name?” I ask.
 
“I know many things. I am the nymph, Iona, and I’ve been watching you for many days now. I am intrigued by you.”
 
“Intrigued by me? How? What is so intriguing about me?”
 
“You seem to have an appreciation for nature, unlike anyone else. That, dear Thomas, is something beautiful and fantastic.”
 
Iona smiles at me flirtatiously and walks closer to the edge. She kneels in front of me and pulls at the strap of her flowing white gown, revealing one of her breasts to me. She pulls at the other side and reveals the other. Then, she reaches around to the back of my head and pulls my face into her.
 
Hop on over to read some more great stories from my peers!
 
Naomi Shaw: www.authornaomishaw.com
Muffy Wilson: http://muffywilson.blogspot.com
Ray Sostre: http://theafterdarkworld.blogspot.com
Doris O'Connor: http://thetardisscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/
J.P.Stevens: http://jp-stevens.blogspot.co.uk/
J S Morbius: http://morbiussworld.blogspot.co.uk/
Pablo Michaels: http://www.pmmanmanromance.com/
Jake Malden: http://jakemalden.blogspot.com
Paloma Beck: http://romancebeckons.blogspot.com
Ella Grey: http://ellagrey.wordpress.com

 
 
 

19 comments:

  1. Oh no! 200 words is not enough here. I want more. Great tease

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Naomi! I would have loved to added more! I may write a short story about it some day but at the moment, I'm working on two other short stories that I have been neglecting.

      Delete
  2. Intriguing little snippet,would be interesting to see where it leads. nymphs traditionally lured human men to their doom after seducing them, well certain types did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true especially of mermaids. Glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, what a delicious morsel which has only whett my appetite to hear more. I love the sweet, tempting descriptions which have the appropriate intended results. I can't say that I wouldn't bury my face in her lusciousness....well done, Leann, yummy:) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Muffy! I am so glad it had the intended affect on you. :)

      Delete
  5. Oooh, will Thomas end up regretting this I wonder? Great flash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Doris! I'm glad you enjoyed that! :)

      Delete
  6. That was a beautiful fantasy. I love how Iona admired his appreciation of nature and rewarded Thomas. Yes I hear the music that blends so well with your Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pablo! I am so glad you enjoyed it and thanks for letting me know the music works! :)

      Delete
  7. Very enticing piece there Leann. You had me curious, wondering what will happen next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it had the intended effect and you enjoyed the tease. :)

      Delete
  8. Love this tease and would love to read more. The words and picture go together perfectly and the tease of passion is just perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  9. Love the imagination from this snippet. It matches the picture perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you J.P.! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete
  10. The music adds such a sexual tension and foreboding, haunting almost. You were so dead on to select this piece for your flash. It really adds a dept of understanding. I love it. Am gonna steal it for future reference...I am so glad I was able to get into your TTT to hear it. Wonderful, sug:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A tantalizing temptation indeed - what red-blooded man could resist? Teasing stuff, Leann. Good to be reading your work again.

    ReplyDelete