Thursday, June 14, 2012

Flash Fiction Friday #5 Afternoon Delight


It's Friday! And you know what that means? Me and a few of my author friends get to flash you with a 100 word short based on the picture above. When you're done reading my take on the picture, check out the links at the bottom of the page to see how it inspired the others. Enjoy!




Francesca walked into the living room after work to find Havelah butt- ass nude, legs spread doing push-ups on the floor. It seemed like she had been at it for a while since she was panting and grunting harshly. Francesca didn’t want to interrupt her so she leaned on the door frame and watched her do thrust after thrust, panting and grunting louder each time until her body convulsed and she finally stopped.
Havelah pushed herself up to a standing position to reveal a huge dildo stuck to the floor. “So this is what you do in your free time?”

Please check out the other stories for more flash fiction! 



11 comments:

  1. OMG. Well that didn't go where I thought it would...well the "story" I mean. **snickers** Good job, I loved it. That is some way to exercise, I may have to try that..might give me the incentive I need. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh baby, a pleasurable workout..Hot take on the picture. Great FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that would certainly make working out more fun!! Hot twist for sure, love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like she knows how to get her heart rate up. Great Flasher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I guess that's one way to burn some serious calories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always hated working out but you might have just changed my mind. Oh I might have to try that some time. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, I wonder how many calories that burns!
    Very creative FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who can blame her for stopping to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Brilliant! So funny! naughty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever, naughty, and very nice ;) I think we were all watching that scene! H O T!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! That was great. I would've totally stood there and watched too. ;)

    ReplyDelete